About Ret
Who is Ret?
Ret aficionado Mike S. explains,"Ret isn't so much a belief as a consciousness. He's just there." Tamika Porter thinks of Ret in a more limited way. "For me, Ret is a mood," she says. "I connect with Ret by swatting flies and posting cheesy memes." Meanwhile, environmental activist Julie Hill questions commonly held assumptions about Ret: "Who are we to say Ret is a 'he'? How can a mere consciousness be dogmatically male? Either Ret is more than we thought he was, or he's whatever we want him to be."
Where did Ret come from?
Ret's origins remain obscure. Most authorities agree that he had a beginning, at least theoretically, but his actual existence is debated. Many Ret proponents argue for his existence based on personal experience. Jordan M. shares, "One night, I was staying at my grandparents' house. It was an old house. When I got up to to go to the bathroom, I could feel eyes watching me." Jordan says he saw a flash of light out of the corner of his eye, but when he turned, it disappeared. Jordan initially kept the experience to himself, but once he started sharing online, he realized that others were having similar experiences with uncanny parallels. "I still didn't know how to explain it," Jordan says. "Then I heard about Ret, and I knew it was him."
Why can't I find more information about Ret?
Ret proponents are often nervous about discussing Ret openly and shy away from being identified. While interpretations of personal experiences are generally subjective, word of mouth - especially firsthand accounts - may be the most accessible source of information about Ret. Online Ret content is almost exclusively limited to chat rooms and forums, many of which are password protected. No scholarly articles about Ret have been published to date. In addition, since Ret discussions originated in Eastern Europe, most Ret threads are not in English and may not show up on U.S. search engine results.
Why is Ret called Ret?
The evolution of the word "ret" as a title for the being Ret is possibly due to Ret's initial association with wetlands, as well as his allegedly slippery nature. However, Ret cannot be confined to a single environment or idea. While a few scientists have suggested that Ret is an elusive mutant eel, this theory has gained little traction. Some etymologists posit that Ret's name comes from his lippy personality.
Is Ret a Democrat or Republican?
Ret is his own party.
Ret aficionado Mike S. explains,"Ret isn't so much a belief as a consciousness. He's just there." Tamika Porter thinks of Ret in a more limited way. "For me, Ret is a mood," she says. "I connect with Ret by swatting flies and posting cheesy memes." Meanwhile, environmental activist Julie Hill questions commonly held assumptions about Ret: "Who are we to say Ret is a 'he'? How can a mere consciousness be dogmatically male? Either Ret is more than we thought he was, or he's whatever we want him to be."
Where did Ret come from?
Ret's origins remain obscure. Most authorities agree that he had a beginning, at least theoretically, but his actual existence is debated. Many Ret proponents argue for his existence based on personal experience. Jordan M. shares, "One night, I was staying at my grandparents' house. It was an old house. When I got up to to go to the bathroom, I could feel eyes watching me." Jordan says he saw a flash of light out of the corner of his eye, but when he turned, it disappeared. Jordan initially kept the experience to himself, but once he started sharing online, he realized that others were having similar experiences with uncanny parallels. "I still didn't know how to explain it," Jordan says. "Then I heard about Ret, and I knew it was him."
Why can't I find more information about Ret?
Ret proponents are often nervous about discussing Ret openly and shy away from being identified. While interpretations of personal experiences are generally subjective, word of mouth - especially firsthand accounts - may be the most accessible source of information about Ret. Online Ret content is almost exclusively limited to chat rooms and forums, many of which are password protected. No scholarly articles about Ret have been published to date. In addition, since Ret discussions originated in Eastern Europe, most Ret threads are not in English and may not show up on U.S. search engine results.
Why is Ret called Ret?
The evolution of the word "ret" as a title for the being Ret is possibly due to Ret's initial association with wetlands, as well as his allegedly slippery nature. However, Ret cannot be confined to a single environment or idea. While a few scientists have suggested that Ret is an elusive mutant eel, this theory has gained little traction. Some etymologists posit that Ret's name comes from his lippy personality.
Is Ret a Democrat or Republican?
Ret is his own party.
I claim gamer girl fraud. Ret is known to be a semi-successful businessman living in the USA
ReplyDelete